Description[edit | edit source]
Following the end of the first great war, the nation of Nucleana made it a point to gather as much information regarding the recently-developed 'tank' as they could. The first tanks put into wide service with Nucleana's modest military were purchased copies of the Renault FT light tank, originally developed by France. Carrying a small 37mm gun and 7.62mm Hiram Repeater in a fully-traversable turret, as well as a trench tail, the Renault served as the grandfather of most of Nucleana's own tank designs during the interwar period.
Purpose[edit | edit source]
It's a Renault FT, it has crisps for armor and moves as slow as a walking infantryman. One redeeming feature of the design in Nucleana hands is the inclusion of Armor-Piercing High Explosive ammunition, allowing it to better engage tanks and fortifications as well as infantry.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Small size and weight means easy transport.
- Turret can turn 360 degrees
- APHE rounds are dual-purpose.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Slow as escargot before it's escargot.
- Armor is good enough to block a pistol round or two, not much more.
- A shot to the arse and it goes kablooey.