The Leviathan Expeditionary is a building group operated by Admiral Leviathan and his close friends. The LEA could be tentatively considered a Mercenary group, however the main members of the LEA rarely leave their home communities.
Leviathan Expeditionary Royal Air Force [LERAF]Edit
Objectively the strongest branch of the LEA, the LERAF operates several models of fixed-wing aircraft from across history. The LERAF also operates the considerably smaller helicopter and airship divisions.
List of EquipmentEdit
- Grumman X-29 Experimental Fighter, Rare
- Sukhoi Su-37 Terminator Experimental Fighter, Uncommon
- Northrop F-20 Tigershark Fighter
- Saab J35J Draken Fighter
- Lockheed F-104 Starfighter Fighter
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 Multirole
- LAAD FL1B/C Sparrow Multirole
- SNCASO SO.8000 Narval Carrier Fighter
- Messerschmitt BF-109 K-4 Fighter
- Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat Carrier Fighter
- Macchi C.202 Fighter
- Heinkel HE 112 Fighter
- Dassault Dauphin Seaplane
- BM-335 Lindwurm Strategic Bomber
- TC-27 Cormorant Transport
- EC-27 Evening Star AWACS/Electronic Warfare
- LAAD TL1 Professor Jet Trainer
- Tiger Moth Prop Trainer
Leviathan Expeditionary Royal Army [LERA]Edit
The LERA operates the LEA's tracked and wheeled fighting vehicles. The LERA initially had a poor start, but has recently made great progress in modernizing its arsenal.
As of March 2017, one Best Tank has been produced by the LERA, under the name BT-29.
List of EquipmentEdit
Main Battle TanksEdit
- MBT-2 Reverse engineered AMX-30
- BT-29 Superheavy Tank Best Tank, one built, stuck in mud.
Leviathan-Automobile is a vehicle manufacturer operating under the control of the LEA. Established January 2015, the company produced racing cars and sports cars.
In June of 2015 the company was absorbed into the LEA and began producing aircraft and tanks. Leviathan-Automobile's last car was the S108, built December 2015.
List of ModelsEdit
Sorted by Inspiration Year
- 1927 Genesis MKI
- 1958 C215 Mouette
- 1964 C22 Canard
- 1966 P313 Héron
- 1967 R416 Constancia
- 1972 P215 Hibou
- 1979 C118 Perchiste
- 1983 S108 Excalibur
- 1985 Kukri
- 1988 S125 Caliburn
Leviathan-Automobile Aero-Division [LAAD]Edit
The Aero arm of Leviathan-Automobile, which produces custom airframes. The models made by the LAAD are listed below;
The royal navy is so insignificantly small it appears last in the list. Essentially a branch of the Royal Army, the LERN is modest but expanding. Currently, the only operations taken on by the LERN include reconnaissance and patrol.
List of ShipsEdit
- Lord Nelson-Class Aircraft Carrier
- King-Class Battleship
- T-105 Fastitiocalon-F Torpedo Boat